Dr. Kentaro Yamada is an ophthalmologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Yamada specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Yamada can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Yamada can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Henry Ford Hospital 2002
Dr. Kentaro Emil Yamada MD's Practice location
Dr. Kentaro Emil Yamada MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yamada
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory disorder of the eye where the cornea bulges outward like a cone. Thinning and bulging of cornea may result in blurring of vision and make the eye more sensitive to light. This disorder is seen in both the eyes and is common in people from 10-years-old to...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Antonio MendezLeona Vicario 1510 Tijuana Baja California 22320
- Patrick D. Keating M.D.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills California 91367
- Dr. David Castillejos M.D.480 4th Avenue Chula Vista California 91910
- Dr. Russell Philip Edwards M.D.3969 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Bryan Propes34800 Bob Wilson Drive San Diego California 92134
- Dr. Gregory Isaac Ostrow M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108