Dr. Brooke Haynes is a pediatrician practicing in Opelika, AL. Dr. Haynes is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Haynes diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Haynes can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Strep Throat
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Program
Dr. Brooke Taylor Haynes M.D.'s Practice location
Opelika, AL 36801Get Direction
Dr. Brooke Taylor Haynes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Dr. Lisa Dyer Young M.D.2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Tonya A Lyles MD4900 20th Ave Valley AL 36854
- Dr. Linda Harter Anz M.D.2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Katherine Kern Nichols M.D.2401 Village Professional Pkwy Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Brian Christopher Fuller M.D.2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Brooke Bondly Williams MD2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL 36801