Dr. Jeremy Collins is an interventional radiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Collins specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Inline directionally independent peak velocity evaluation reduces error in peak antegrade velocity estimation in patients referred for cardiac valvular assessment.
- Cardiac magnetic resonance T2 mapping in the monitoring and follow-up of acute cardiac transplant rejection: a pilot study.
- Impact of aneurysm repair on thoracic aorta hemodynamics.
- Haemodynamic outcome at four-dimensional flow magnetic resonance imaging following valve-sparing aortic root replacement with tricuspid and bicuspid valve morphology.
- MR angiography of the abdomen and pelvis.
- K-t GRAPPA-accelerated 4D flow MRI of liver hemodynamics: influence of different acceleration factors on qualitative and quantitative assessment of blood flow.
- Three-dimensional haemodynamics in patients with obstructive and non-obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy assessed by cardiac magnetic resonance.
- Assessment of altered three-dimensional blood characteristics in aortic disease by velocity distribution analysis.
- Global and regional functional assessment of ischemic heart disease with cardiac MR imaging.
- Effect of TIPS placement on portal and splanchnic arterial blood flow in 4-dimensional flow MRI.
- Extranodal Rosai-Dorfman Disease Involving the Left Atrium: Cardiac MRI, CT, and PET Scan Findings.
- Comparison of Hemodynamics After Aortic Root Replacement Using Valve-Sparing or Bioprosthetic Valved Conduit.
- Four-dimensional flow magnetic resonance imaging-based characterization of aortic morphometry and haemodynamics: impact of age, aortic diameter, and valve morphology.
- Improved Semiautomated 4D Flow MRI Analysis in the Aorta in Patients With Congenital Aortic Valve Anomalies Versus Tricuspid Aortic Valves.
Jeremy Douglas Collins M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Jeremy Douglas Collins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- Reclaiming the ‘C’ Word
Michelle Raphaella Fredman is a 25-year-old columnist, teacher and self-proclaimed travel addict coming from Cape Town, South Africa. She is also a cancer survivor.Fredman was born to Canadian mother and a South African father. She grew up in London, butat the age of 10, her family moved to Cape...
- James C. Carr MD737 N Michigan Ave Chicago Illinois 60611
- Ketan N. Amin MD2525 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Ulku C. Turba M.D.1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Ryan Peter Lokken M.D., M.P.H.200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Marc Borge MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Francis R Facchini MD333 Chestnut St Hinsdale IL 60521