Dr. Sorin Topor
Anesthesiologist301 Prospect Ave Dept Of Anesthesia Syracuse NY, 13203
Dr. Sorin Topor is an anesthesiologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Topor ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Topor also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1992
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Anesthesiology; St Mary'S Hosp-Unity Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Sorin Topor's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13203Get Direction
Dr. Sorin Topor's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Topor
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Alternative Treatments For Pneumonia
More than one million children under the age of five lose their lives because of pneumonia according to research. This figure is higher compared to those who lose their lives as a result of AIDS, malaria or tuberculosis. One would then ask the question, what is this deadly disease that claims so...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Ameera Y. Ahmed MD301 Prospect Avenue Syracuse New York 13203
- Dr. Venkata Satish kumar Sampathi MBBS750 E. Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Eileen M Simiele MD4900 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215
- Dr. Jason Lok Other183 Intrepid Ln Syracuse NY 13205
- Dr. Michael J Tamul MD4850 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215