Dr. James Cahill is an anesthesiologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Cahill ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cahill also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. James D Cahill M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. James D Cahill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Vicodin Do, and How Long Does Vicodin Stay in Your System?
Vicodin is a blended drug used for pain management, comprising two ingredients: acetaminophen and hydrocodone. The effects of Vicodin last for about four hours, however, traces of the drug will remain in the body for several days and can even be present in the hair for the next few months.The...
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Orlando G. Florete, Jr M.D.1325 San Marco Boulevard Jacksonville Florida 32207
- Dr. Marc A Notrica MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Jason Edward York M.D.4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Todd A Rappaport M.D.820 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Walter M Soha MD1800 Barrs St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Edward M Lee MD1800 Barrs St Jacksonville FL 32204