Dr. Kevin O'leary is a Dentist practicing in Janesville, WI. Dr. O'leary specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Kevin S O'leary DDS's Practice location
Janesville, WI 53548Get Direction
Kevin S O'leary DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'leary
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Edward James Chiera DDS2149 Pioneer Dr Beloit WI 53511
- Dr. Martha M Muldowney DDS5464 Pine Lane Roscoe IL 61073
- Dr. Tamim M Sifri D.D.S.107 N Crosby Ave Janesville WI 53548
- Dr. Mihaela Popa D.M.D.74 Eclipse Ctr Beloit WI 53511
- Dr. Robert Hopkins Grigsby DDS2149 Pioneer Dr Beloit WI 53511
- Dr. Adam J Unterbrunner DDS2883 Holiday Dr Janesville WI 53545