Dr. Uzma H Rehman D.O.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery45650 Schoenherr Rd Suite A Utica MI, 48315
Dr. Uzma Rehman is a hand surgeon practicing in Utica, MI. Dr. Rehman specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences Medicine
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Hand Surgery, Musculoskeletal Problems
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- Member Henry Ford Physician Network
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ohio State University/Mt Carmel Hospital Program
Dr. Uzma H Rehman D.O.'s Practice location
Utica, MI 48315Get Direction
Sterling Heights, MI 48313Get Direction
Dr. Uzma H Rehman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rehman
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff: 15 Easy Natural Home Remedies
Dandruff is a flaky white substance which is found on the scalp. At times, it can be seen on the shoulders of a dress or shirt, which can be quite embarrassing. Dandruff is a highly common phenomenon which most people deal with at some point in their lives. Dandruff is known to occur when there is...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- How Is Head Lice Diagnosed?
The surest way to identify head lice is to spot a live louse. Realizing the presence of head lice in your hair can really be difficult, so it’s good to try combing them out using a detection comb. Detection combing is quick and can be performed on wet or dry hair. Both methods are accurate and...
- What is Type 1 Diabetes?
What is an auto-immune disease?Your immune system protects you from foreign invaders such as virus, bacteria, and fungus by destroying them. In auto-immune diseases, the body mistakes self tissues to be foreign and destroys them. In other words, auto-immunity is an abnormal condition in which the...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. William Clifford Huettner MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Robert S Barbosa D.O.11012 E 13 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Mykola John Bartkiw D.O.8501 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Ephraim M Zinberg MDHenry Ford Health System Sterling Heights MI 48313
- Dr. Avery A. Arora M.D.37650 Professional Center Livonia MI 48154
- Dr. Stephen Edward Werner MD43700 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills MI 48302