Dr. Sheila Greaney is a psychologist practicing in Fort George G Meade, MD. Dr. Greaney specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Greaney evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Greaney because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sheila A. Greaney PH.D.'s Practice location
Fort George G Meade, MD 20755Get Direction
Dr. Sheila A. Greaney PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- Dr. Jill Gann Burlingame PH.D.7 Cathedral St Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD4809 St Elmo Avenue Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD1190 Winterson Road Linthicum Heights MD 21090
- Lynn M. Grattan PSYCHOLOGIST16 S Eutaw Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. William S. Garmoe PH.D.14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Jennifer L Francis PHDWalter Reed Army Medical Ctr Washington DC 20307