Dr. Miranda Cordell is a pediatrician practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Cordell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cordell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cordell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Levine Children's Hospital, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Miranda Cordell MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Mooresville, NC 28117Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28277Get Direction
Dr. Miranda Cordell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Joseph W Sechler MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Larry T Glass MD7030 Pineville Matthews Rd Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Neera Khurana M.D.10410 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Kimberly H. Riley MD14214 Ballantyne Lake Rd Charlotte NC 28277