Dr. Michael Haynes is an optometrist practicing in Monroe, LA. Dr. Haynes specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Haynes performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Vertebral arteries and cervical rotation: modeling and magnetic resonance angiography studies.
- Vertebral arteries and cervical movement: Doppler ultrasound velocimetry for screening before manipulation.
- Spontaneous cervical artery dissections and implications for homocysteine.
- Posterior ponticles and rotational stenosis of vertebral arteries. A pilot study using Doppler ultrasound velocimetry and magnetic resonance angiography.
- CCA/CFCRB-CPG Guideline Development Committee. Chiropractic clinical practice guideline: evidence-based treatment of adult neck pain not due to whiplash. J Can Chiropr Assoc 2005 49(3):158-209. http://www.ccachiro.org/Client/cca/cca.nsf/web/CPG-sep-0
- Microstructural damage of arterial tissue due to repeated tensile strains.
- Vertebral strains during high speed, low amplitude cervical spinal manipulation.
Dr. Michael J Haynes O. D.'s Practice location
Monroe, LA 71201Get Direction
Dr. Michael J Haynes O. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Mercy Angela Elahi-neal O.D.303 McMillan Road West Monroe LA 71291
- Dr. Scotty Lloyd Hicks O.D.1208 N 18th St Monroe LA 71201
- Dr. Robert F Tripp OD1208 N 18th St Monroe LA 71201
- Meghan L. Mcnease O.D., LLC1812 Roselawn Ave Monroe LA 71201
- Dr. Ricky Dean Scogin O.D.1025 Glenwood Dr West Monroe LA 71291
- Dr. Larry E Blackmon O.D.303 Mcmillan Rd West Monroe LA 71291