Dr. Alan Jackson is a cardiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Jackson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Jackson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Angiography (angiogram), Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization And More
- Michael Reese Hospital Med Center
- Michael Reese Hospital 1991
- Michael Reese Medical Center, Chicago, IL Cardiology 1994
Dr. Alan Jackson MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60654Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60642Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alan Jackson MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alan Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- Mr. Amjad I. Sheikh MD4646 N Marine Drive Chicago IL 60640
- Dr. Patrick Joseph McCormick MD12255 S 80th Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Suhail H. Khadra MD1901 West Harrison Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Akhtar Parvaiz MD2315 E 93rd Street Chicago Illinois 60617
- Dr. Iqbal Akhter M.D.5611 W. Addison Street Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Rajesh Nambiar MD1901 Port Lane Amarillo Texas 79106