Dr. Sara Hernandez is a psychologist practicing in Irvine, CA. Dr. Hernandez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hernandez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hernandez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sara Clancy Hernandez PH.D.'s Practice location
Irvine, CA 92612Get Direction
Dr. Sara Clancy Hernandez PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D.12526 High Bluff Drive San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Michael D. Angioli PH.D.30011 Ivy Glenn Dr Laguna Niguel CA 92677
- Dr. Ehsan Gharadjedaghi PSYD17900 Skypark Circle, Irvine CA 92614
- Lori L Collins450 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach CA 92660
- Terry Egan7677 Center Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Huntington Ca 92647
- Dr. Mariam Annette Mott PH.D.28562 Oso Pkwy Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688