Dr. Christen M Coyle MD
Family Practitioner3440 Riverside Dr Columbus OH, 43221
Dr. Christen Coyle is a family practitioner practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Coyle specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Coyle possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2004
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member Academy of Medicine of Columbus & Franklin County
- Member Ohio State Medical Association
- Member National Medical Association
- Member American Medical Association
Dr. Christen M Coyle MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43221Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43221Get Direction
Dr. Christen M Coyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coyle
Good doctor and practice.
don't go unless you want to pay big$$$.
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Judy Wu Other477 Cooper Rd Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Mimi Ghosh MD929 Jasonway Ave Columbus OH 43214
- Edith Chang Other99 N Brice Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Christina Prabhu M.D.1560 S High St Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. William Robert Adrion MD2514 Summit St Columbus OH 43202
- Dr. Shelley L Blackburn MD4626 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220