Dr. Christen Coyle is a family practitioner practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Coyle specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Coyle possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2004
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member Academy of Medicine of Columbus & Franklin County
- Member Ohio State Medical Association
- Member National Medical Association
- Member American Medical Association
Dr. Christen M Coyle MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43221Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43221Get Direction
Dr. Christen M Coyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coyle
Good doctor and practice.
don't go unless you want to pay big$$$.
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Dr. Bridget Williams MD1505 Stonecreek Dr S Pickerington OH 43147
- Edith Chang Other99 N Brice Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Shelley L Blackburn MD4626 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Christina Prabhu M.D.1560 S High St Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. William Robert Adrion MD2514 Summit St Columbus OH 43202
- Dr. Melvin Wilson Thomas MD4278 Indianola Ave Columbus OH 43214