Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo is board-certified in internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from Universidad Technologica de Santiago in 1985 and completed her residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospita ...
Education and Training
University Tech De Santiago, Esc De Medicine MD
Faculdade de Tecnologica e CiÍncias (FTC Salvador) Curso de Medicina
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIAN EXECUTIVES
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS
- Member BROWARD COUNTY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center 1987
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Zoraida Rivera-hidalgo M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33020Get Direction
Dr. Zoraida Rivera-hidalgo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rivera-hidalgo
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Dr. Douglas M. Weissman MD10167 NW 31st Street Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Richard A. Elias MD3801 Biscayne Boulevard Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Odalys Pilar Frontela Vivas M.D.801 West 48th Street Hialeah Florida 33012
- Dr. Maykel Trotter M.D4300 Alton Road Miami Beach Florida 33140