Jared Britcher is a physical therapist practicing in Renton, WA. Jared Britcher specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jared Britcher can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jared Britcher will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jared Britcher DPT's Practice location
Renton, WA 98057Get Direction
Jared Britcher DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Mr. John Andrew Vacovec PTPhysical Therapy & Sports Rehab Inc Norwood MA 02062
- Mr. Christopher Noel Ford M.P.T.3502 S 12th St Tacoma WA 98405
- Ms. Kathleen Teresa Young MPT2569 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Kerri M Hallgrimson PT1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Charles A Bellia PT904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Stephen Edward Anderson PHYSICAL THERAPIST4701 41st Ave Sw Seattle WA 98116