Dr. Bryan D Colwell M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6517 Drew Ave S Minneapolis MN, 55435
Dr. Bryan Colwell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Colwell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Colwell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Colwell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1978
University of Mn Med Sch 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester
Dr. Bryan D Colwell M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
EDINA, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Bryan D Colwell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colwell
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Dr. Patricia Young Kohls MD1737 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Catherine Lee Kodama MD303 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Karen L Hessel M.D.3366 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Jori S Carter MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christine Marie Sarkinen MD5700 Bottineau Blvd Minneapolis MN 55429
- Dr. Eudora Barbara Grazette MD7300 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435