Dr. Milton Lasoski is a psychologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Lasoski specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lasoski evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lasoski because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Milton Lasoski PH.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87110Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Milton Lasoski PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Ms. Rosalie Davis PHD, RXP3003 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Julee K. Huggins PSY.D.3901 Oakmount Dr Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Mr. Craig Alexander Turpin ED.S5321 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Rene Suzanne Silleroy PH.D.2741 Indian School Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Alexander J Paret PH.D.11504 Penfield Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Julia Marie Kennedy PSY.D.3939 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110