Dr. Janelle Haynes Barfield MD
Pediatrician4020 Winter Garden Vineland Rd. Winter Garden FL, 34787
Dr. Janelle Barfield is a pediatrician practicing in Winter Garden, FL. Dr. Barfield is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Barfield diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Barfield can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Janelle Haynes Barfield MD's Practice location
Winter Garden, FL 34787Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32812Get Direction
Dr. Janelle Haynes Barfield MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barfield
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Carlos A. Torneria M.D.206 W Oak St Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Jennifer Sharp Thielhelm800 North Maitland Avenue Maitland Florida 32751
- Dr. Danuta Deeb MD2902 N Orange Ave Orlando Florida 32804
- Dr. Joseph A. Cannizzaro MD357 Wekiva Springs Road Longwood Florida 32779
- Dr. Ruben A. Gonzalez-Florin MD7976 Snowberry Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Lloyd N. Werk MD, MPH1717 South Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32806