Dr. Delray Mathiason is a Chiropractor practicing in Long Prairie, MN. Dr. Mathiason specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mathiason seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Delray James Mathiason D.C.'s Practice location
Long Prairie, MN 56347Get Direction
Dr. Delray James Mathiason D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Michael Denery D.C.18 2nd St N Long Prairie MN 56347
- Robert A Mcdonald Other1008 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378
- Dr. Sarah Marcene Abel CHIROPRACTOR710 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378
- Dr. John B Welle D.C.519 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378
- Dr. Lovette Renee Mieczkowski D.C.857 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378
- Dr. David D Hetland D.C.857 Main St S Sauk Centre MN 56378