Dr. John Queralt is a radiologist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Queralt specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- [Clinically inapparent genital tuberculosis].
- [Endometrial implant in guinea pigs for diagnosis of genital tuberculosis].
- [Female genital tuberculosis].
- [Surgery of the ovaries, with pathology of ovaries and vicinity].
- [Value of implantation of tissue fragments (endometrium, fallopian tubes, etc.) in the guinea-pig for the diagnosis of genital tuberculosis; comparison with histopathological examination].
- [Ovarian cancer].
- [Genital tuberculosis in the postmenopausal period].
- [Pathological anatomy of carcinoma of the endometrium].
- [Induction of labor by infusion of pituitrin measured by means of intraovular tocography].
- [Indispensable data for solving the problem of the sterile marriage].
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; St Paul Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Of California Davis 1990
- UC Irvine Medical Center
John A Queralt MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
John A Queralt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Cynthia A. Long MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- William R. Hoot816 West Cannon Street Forth Worth Texas 76104
- Katherine Shelley Hall M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Noah B. Appel M. D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Danny Joe Garmer MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Steven Mark Schultz MD816 W Cannon St Fort Worth TX 76104