Mr. Michael Jameson Behrman MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2323 Delavina Suite 201 Santa Barbara CA, 93105
Dr. Michael Behrman is a hand surgeon practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Behrman specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1985
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- A biomechanical assessment of ligaments preventing dorsoradial subluxation of the
- Fracture of the medial condyle of the humerus in an elderly patient.
- Acute dislocation of the carpometacarpal joint of the thumb: an anatomic and cadaver study.
- Continuous peripheral nerve block in replantation and revascularization.
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Orthopedic Surgery; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Orthopedic Surgery; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, General Surgery
Mr. Michael Jameson Behrman MD's Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Get Direction
Mr. Michael Jameson Behrman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Behrman
- Holistic Treatments for Acne
Many teenagers experience the dread of acne at one point in their life. Pus-filled bumps, blackheads, and whiteheads are often referred to as pimples. Acne is a disease mostly affecting teens and young adults. 8 out of every 10 people suffer from acne. Mild acne is usually considered as a normal...
- Steroids for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Steroids, which are also known as corticosteroids, are basically synthetic medications or drugs that closely resemble cortisol, which is a hormone naturally produced by the body. Steroids are used to treat various medical conditions since they work by decreasing inflammation and also...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Adam Warren Rives M.D.2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Liberty MO 64068
- Dr. Jessica A Cohen-brown M.D.215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Robert Merrill Ruth MD2323 De La Vina Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Steven Brian Hollstien M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Dennis B Phelps M.D.2320 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105