Dr. Anne Benham practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Benham evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Benham seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1972
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1972
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Psychiatry Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Pediatrics
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Anne Leland Benham M.D.'s Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Anne Leland Benham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Marina A. Zelenko MD19000 Homestead Rd Cupertino CA 95014
- Mr. Arthur Floreza MD828 South Basom Avenue San Jose California 95128 ‎
- Dr. Brian Neal Kleis M.D.775 Santa Ynez St Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Nicole Marie Quiterio M.D.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Katherine Mullins MD400 Carlton Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Elena Braverman MD2797 Park Ave Santa Clara CA 95050