Dr. Jonathan J Cohen M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1321 Nw 14th St Suite 207 Miami FL, 33125
Dr. Jonathan Cohen is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Cohen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 1975
- Bone Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Hepatitis C
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Jonathan J Cohen M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33125Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan J Cohen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Damien Hansra3607 Starboard Ave Hollywood Florida 33026
- Dr. Bruno Bastos M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd. Weston Florida 33331
- Dr. Brian Hunis MD1325 Spring St Greenwood SC 29646
- Dr. Alan David Feinberg M.D.8940 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Frances Annette Behrmann M.D.6200 Sunset Dr Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Sergio Xiques M.D.11760 Sw 40th St Miami FL 33175