Dr. Anya Levitin Barak PSY.D.
Psychologist | Clinical5110 12th Ave Brooklyn NY, 11219
Dr. Anya Barak is a psychologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Barak specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Barak evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Barak because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Anya Levitin Barak PSY.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11219Get Direction
Dr. Anya Levitin Barak PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barak
- What Is Sexting?
What is sexting?Sexting is an exchange of sexts via mobile phone. So, what is a sext? A sext is an explicit photo or sexy text, (simply put: blend of sex and text), that partners are exchanging, which often evolves into a whole sexting conversation. The sext does not have to be just a text with a...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024
- Dr. Deborah Perlick PH.D130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468