Dr. Jeffery E Parker M.D.
Surgeon1735 27th St Waller Building, Sui Portsmouth OH, 45662
Dr. Jeffery Parker is a general surgeon practicing in Portsmouth, OH. Dr. Parker specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Parker provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1998
- Mercy Hosp-Pittsburgh, General Surgery
Dr. Jeffery E Parker M.D.'s Practice location
Portsmouth, OH 45662Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery E Parker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parker
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Vincent Michael Scarpinato M.D.1711 27th St Portsmouth OH 45662
- Dr. Joseph J Lach MD1711 27th Street, Braunlin Portsmouth OH 45662
- Dr. James R Pacholka MD314 West 14 Street New York NY 10014
- Dr. Sonja Lichtenstein-zayneh MD2127 25th St Portsmouth OH 45662
- Dr. Christopher Olukoga M.D.1711 27th St Portsmouth OH 45662
- Dr. Basil A Georgi M.D.1711 27th Street, Braunlin Portsmouth OH 45662