Dr. Paul F Plattner MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon2300 N. Vermilion Avenue Medical Sub-Specialt Danville IL, 61832
Dr. Paul Plattner is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Danville, IL. Dr. Plattner specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Plattner tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1980
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Surgical correction of severe forefoot deformities in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Results of Akin type proximal phalangeal osteotomy for correction of hallux valgus deformity.
- Tendon problems of the foot and ankle. The spectrum from peritendinitis to rupture.
- Ulnar deviation of the fingers in gout simulating rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Paul F Plattner MD's Practice location
Danville, IL 61832Get Direction
Danville, IL 61832Get Direction
Dr. Paul F Plattner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plattner
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Dr. Steven H. Packard M.D.200 E Fairman Ave Watseka IL 60970
- Dr. Aaron C Eubanks MD500 Health Center Drive Mattoon IL 61938
- Dr. Christopher Taro Hogg DO707 N Logan Ave Danville IL 61832
- Dr. Richard Thompson Gripe MD412 N Monroe St Williamsport IN 47993
- Dr. Bipin B Bavishi M.D.707 N Logan Ave Danville IL 61832
- Dr. Patrick David Murray1900 E Main St Danville IL 61832