Dr. Todd Dimmick is an optometrist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dimmick specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Dimmick performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Todd Ryan Dimmick OD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19141Get Direction
MELBOURNE, FL 32901Get Direction
Dr. Todd Ryan Dimmick OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Michelle Beachkofsky O.D.630 Comfort Lane Monroe North Carolina 28112
- Dr. Randy Lee Fitzgerald OD1200 W Godfrey Ave Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Louise Colletti O.D.661 North Broad Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Tu X Dinh OD180 W. Girard Ave Philadelphia PA 19123
- Dr. Michael H. Mittelman O.D., M.P.H.2 Navy Annex Washington DC 20380
- Dr. Amy N Fox O.D.7516 City Ave Philadelphia PA 19151