Dr. Miho Tanaka is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Chesterfield, MO. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Tanaka is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Hamstrings loading contributes to lateral patellofemoral malalignment and elevated cartilage pressures: an in vitro study.
- Medical student musculoskeletal education: an institutional survey.
- Variations in kinematics and function following patellar stabilization including
- Variability in the Patellar Attachment of the Medial Patellofemoral Ligament.
- The Anatomy of the Medial Patellofemoral Complex.
- Diagnosis and Characterization of Patellofemoral Instability: Review of Available Imaging Modalities.
- When and How Far to Move the Tibial Tuberosity in Patients With Patellar Instability.
- Measuring Malalignment on Imaging in the Treatment of Patellofemoral Instability.
- Hospital for Special Surgery - New York - Sports Med Shoulder Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery New York City
Dr. Miho Jean Tanaka MD's Practice location
Chesterfield, MO 63017Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Miho Jean Tanaka MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Dr. Brian L. Mahaffey MD1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Mr. Jody T Jachna MD12266 Depaul Dr Bridgeton MO 63044
- Dr. Julienne Lippe MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Scott William Zehnder M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Timothy D. Farley M.D.1001 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jose Marino Parra MD1050 W 10th St Rolla MO 65401