Terri Cherni is a physical therapist practicing in Aiken, SC. Terri Cherni specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Terri Cherni can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Terri Cherni will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Terri Cherni P.T.'s Practice location
Aiken, SC 29801Get Direction
AUGUSTA, GA 30912Get Direction
Mrs. Terri Cherni P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Denice Traina Other631 Bohler Ave Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Daniel George Muller PT, DPT, OCS, ATC1 Freedom Way Augusta GA 30904
- John Adam James PT, DPT840 Stevens Creek Rd Augusta GA 30907
- Kerry Blackston350 Austin Graybill Rd North Augusta SC 29860
- Mr. Deanna Kimberly Brogan MPT1 Freedom Way Augusta GA 30904
- Ms. Eva Dickinson DPT2258 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta GA 30904