Anita M Malone MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)550 University Blvd Suite 2440 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Anita Malone is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Malone specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Malone can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Malone can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 2009
Anita M Malone MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
NORTHVILLE, MI 48169Get Direction
Anita M Malone MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malone
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Hilary Gaudreau MD6866 West Stonegate Drive Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Seffernick MD9240 North Meridian Street Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Veronica J. Smidt M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Dr. Jeanette E. Mcdonald M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Mrs. Vicky E. Sherman M.D.380 South Junction Crossing Westfield IN 46074
- Dr. Lori L. Davidson M.D.107 North State Road 135 Greenwood Indiana 46142