Dr. Robert Radnich is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dover, DE. Dr. Radnich specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Radnich can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Radnich can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert H Radnich MD's Practice location
Dover, DE 19904Get Direction
Dr. Robert H Radnich MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Dr. Eduardo Lara-torre M.D.113 Neurology Way Milford DE 19963
- Dr. Nasreen Khan D.O.888 S State St Dover DE 19901
- Dr. Noel Magno Anupol M.D.305 Jefferson Ave Milford DE 19963
- Dr. Margaret R. Chou M. D.200 Banning Street Dover DE 19904
- Dr. Susan A Kelly M.D.431 Savannah Rd Lewes DE 19958
- Dr. Cynthia Perez Mangubat MD22 Old Rudnick Ln Dover DE 19901