Dr. Glenda Ong is an optometrist practicing in Beaumont, CA. Dr. Ong specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ong performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Ms. Glenda Ediesca Ong O.D.'s Practice location
Beaumont, CA 92223Get Direction
Ms. Glenda Ediesca Ong O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Ja'nai Xzana Tellis frederick O.D.2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. Steven J. Simpson O.D.41705 State Highway 74 Hemet CA 92544
- Dr. Karissa Lynn Paul O.D.2581 Chino Hills Pkwy Chino Hills CA 91709
- Dr. Rosalynn H Nguyen-strongin O.D.2575 Yorba Linda Blvd Fullerton CA 92831
- Dr. Timothy James Doran OD6405 Day St Riverside CA 92507
- Dr. Reggie L Ragsdale O.D.12968 Frederick St Moreno Valley CA 92553