Dr. Edna Perez is a pediatric dentist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Perez specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Perez takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Edna Perez DMD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Edna Perez DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- L-Lysine Benefits and Uses
What is L-lysine?L-lysine is an essential amino acid, which is mostly found in proteins of food items such as milk, yogurt, beans, wheat germ, cheese, and other animal proteins. Several amino acids are known as the building blocks of proteins. These building blocks are essential for the several...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Abimbola O. Adewumi B.D.S., F.D.S.R.C.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Frank A. Catalanotto D.M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Robert Eliot Primosch D.D.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Christine Gutierrez Elam DMD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Daniela Rodrigues Silva D.D.S., M.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Robert N Mixon D.M.D., PA5209 Sw 91st Dr Gainesville FL 32608