Dr. John Mastrobattisto is a Chiropractor practicing in Madison, CT. Dr. Mastrobattisto specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mastrobattisto seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John D Mastrobattisto D.C.'s Practice location
Madison, CT 06443Get Direction
Dr. John D Mastrobattisto D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Suzanne A. Murphy DC14 Lyme St Old Lyme CT 06371
- Dr. Patrick John Hackett DC2591 Whitney Ave Hamden CT 06518
- Dr. Keith William Mirante D.C.15 Meigs Ave Madison CT 06443
- Dr. Kurt Adam Strecker DC1381 Boston Post Rd Old Saybrook CT 06475
- Dr. Keith A Miniaci DC53 High St East Haven CT 06512
- Dr. Daniel M. Terray DC140 Old Post Rd Old Saybrook CT 06475