Dr. Cara Knaster is a psychologist practicing in Southampton, PA. Dr. Knaster specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Knaster evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Knaster because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Cara Knaster PSY.D.'s Practice location
Southampton, PA 18966Get Direction
DOUGLASSVILLE, PA 19518Get Direction
Dr. Cara Knaster PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Jerome F. Knast PH.D.133 Heather Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Todd Koser PSY.D.1930 Marlton Pike East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Billie Lee Orenbuch555 City Avenue Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg8627 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103