Dr. Andrew Robertson practices Neuropathology in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Robertson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Leeds School of Medicine 1974
Andrew Robertson's Practice location
San Bernardino, CA 92408Get Direction
Andrew Robertson's reviewsWrite Review
- Parkinson's Debate: Should Patients Really Be Considered Sick?
‘Sick’ is a word that gets tossed around fairly often when referring to people who are suffering from different types of disease, and while this word might be fitting for those that have come down with some sort of passing condition (flu, chicken pox, etc.), it might not be very appropriate when...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- Actress Teri Garr Calls Multiple Sclerosis a “Scum Sucking Pig of a Disease”
Teri Garr is a 73-year-old actress best known for her roles in Young Frankenstein, Oh, God!, Tootsie, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. She also played Phoebe’s biological mother on the TV sitcom Friends. One day in 1983, Teri went out for a run around Central Park in New York. She began...
- Dr. Nguyen Nhut Thong MD9940 Talbert Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. William S Baek M.D..630 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Frances E. Sharpe MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Bryan E Tsao MD11175 Campus Street Loma Linda CA 92354