Dr. Geraldine Gossard is a family practitioner practicing in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Gossard specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gossard possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
NUI Galway School of Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Urinary Incontinence
- Breast Cancer
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Spinal Stenosis
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Family Medicine
Dr. Geraldine C Gossard MD's Practice location
Sugar Land, TX 77478Get Direction
Dr. Geraldine C Gossard MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Dr. Nina G. Desai DO2641 Town Center Blvd. N. Sugar Land TX 77479
- Dr. Ivan Mefford MD1505 Liberty St Richmond Texas 77469
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek M.D.1140 Business Center Dr Houston Texas 77043
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Dr. Vyas Naresh Dake M.D.402 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Jaime Enrique Duarte MD3003 Navigation Blvd Houston TX 77003