Dr. Stephen D. Murray D.C.
Chiropractor100 Frandorson Cir Suite 101 Apollo Beach FL, 33572
Dr. Stephen Murray is a Chiropractor practicing in Apollo Beach, FL. Dr. Murray specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Murray seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Stephen D. Murray D.C.'s Practice location
Apollo Beach, FL 33572Get Direction
Dr. Stephen D. Murray D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murray
- Becca a.
Outstanding care by Dr. Murray & ABCC.
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Martin Blankenship3862 Central Ave St Petersburg FL 33711
- Joseph Dhani3200 4TH ST N SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33704
- Dr. Jennifer Miranda5811 Memorial Hwy. Tampa FL 33615
- Dr. Michael August Major D.C.11401 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Tiffany Edwall D.C.4247 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Todd M Jarvis DC10833 Boyette Rd Riverview FL 33569