Dr. Daniel Alexander is a Chiropractor practicing in Solomons, MD. Dr. Alexander specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Alexander seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Daniel William Alexander DC's Practice location
Solomons, MD 20688Get Direction
Dr. Daniel William Alexander DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Jay M. Lipoff D.C.23127 Three Notch Road California MD 20619
- Dr. Stacey Dent D.C.23620 Three Notch Rd Hollywood MD 20636
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Behe D.C.2429 Solomons Island Rd Huntingtown MD 20639
- Dr. Lawrence G Smallwood DC22930 Three Notch Rd California MD 20619
- Dr. Travis T Howell D.C.14350 Solomons Island Road Solomons MD 20688
- Dr. Charles Paul Hester D.C.22780 Three Notch Rd Lexington Park MD 20653