Dr. Tony Masri MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH, 44109
Dr. Tony Masri practices Sleep Medicine in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Masri studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Toledo College of Medicine,Toledo, Oh, United States
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Western Reserve Case System
- Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics
Dr. Tony Masri MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
Santa Cruz, CA 95065Get Direction
Dr. Tony Masri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Masri
- What is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is the inability to perform any of the voluntary movements while awake or while falling asleep. During this time, the person may not be able to move or talk. This feeling may last for few seconds to minutes, and may be quite scary for some. This may happen just once, or occur...
- What are the Causes of Sleep Deprivation?
If you are still feeling drowsy after a full nights sleep, you may have a sleeping disorder. The amount of sleep one requires may differ depending on the individual. Most adults require up to nine hours of sleep a day. Some may require as less as five hours, while there are some who will feel fresh...
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Mansoor Ahmed MD17900 Jefferson Park Rd Cleveland OH 44130
- Dr. Hassan N Batayneh M.D.27100 Chardon Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Octavian Cosmin Ioachimescu M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. John Charles Andrefsky MD4105 Holiday St NW Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Egambaram Senthilvel MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Basma Ricaurte MD805 Columbia Rd Westlake OH 44145