Dr. Jospeh Mazza is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Mazza specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 1982
Dr. Jospeh F Mazza M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33919Get Direction
Dr. Jospeh F Mazza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mazza
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Patrick M. Flaherty13470 Parker Commons Way Fort Myers Florida 33912
- Robert John Brueck M.D.3700 Central Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Michael Kwangsoo Kim M.D.3700 Central Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Audrey Eshrat Farahmand M.D.14090 Metropolis Ave Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Douglas Michael Stevens MD15721 NEW HAMPSHIRE COURT FORT MYERS FL 33908
- Dr. Robert Vincent Mandraccia MD3501 Health Center Blvd Unit 2200 Bonita Springs FL 34135