Dr. Robert J Seim M.D.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine2360 Mullan Rd Suite C Missoula MT, 59808
Dr. Robert Seim practices Neuropathology in Missoula, MT. Dr. Seim studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1964
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Primary Children'S Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Deaconess Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert J Seim M.D.'s Practice location
Missoula, MT 59808Get Direction
Dr. Robert J Seim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seim
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- Being Bilingual is Advantageous for Alzheimer's Patients
One of the reasons why Alzheimer’s disease is an unwanted menace is the debilitating effects of it has that are widely manifested through symptoms that affect the mental and cognitive abilities of the victims. Imagine having a loved one who can no longer recall their first name, children or even...
- What Are the Symptoms of a Concussion?
A concussion refers to a traumatic brain injury that is not very serious. The word has its origin from concutere, the Latin word for ‘violent shaking’. Concussions commonly occur during contact sports, recreation activities, accidents, injuries, and falls. Concussions are very common among...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- An In-Depth Look At How Alzheimer's Affects the Brain
The brain's structure is made up of billions of neurons that connect to each other. These connections have stored the memories and abilities we gain during our lifetime. Every day, countless electrical impulses, called synapses, are transmitted through these connections, which make up basically...
- Dr. John D Schaeffer D.O900 N Orange St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Lisa Lya Pacheco DO97 A Exchange St Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Thomas H Swanson MD2825 Fort Missoula Rd Missoula MT 59804
- Dr. Stephen F Johnson M.D.900 N Orange St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Michael S Young M.D.1410 S Reserve St Missoula MT 59801
- Dr. Sherry A Reid MD900 N. Orange Missoula MT 59802