Dr. Grace Patricia Kelly MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry5000 Highway 39 N Suite B Meridian MS, 39301
Dr. Grace Kelly is a psychiatrist practicing in Meridian, MS. Dr. Kelly is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Kelly diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Kelly may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Kelly treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
- Ny Med Center Psyc Institute 1984
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Grace Patricia Kelly MD's Practice location
Meridian, MS 39301Get Direction
Dr. Grace Patricia Kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- What Is Celexa and Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Anxiety and depression are medical conditions associated with the brain. While the complexities of these conditions are highly intense, in simple language, they are referred to as chemical imbalances in the brain. The most common medications used when it comes to the treatment of depression and...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- What Is the Trazodone Drug Prescribed For?
Depression is a medical condition affecting the mental health of an individual. Depression can cause various other secondary illnesses along with it. To treat depression, it is extremely important to timely diagnose the condition and treat it with the help of a medical expert who can guide you with...
- Dr. Kim Elliot Nagel MDHwy 49 W Parchman MS 38738
- Ms. Mary Robin Larkin MD1929 23rd Ave Meridian MS 39301
- Dr. Ruben Cruz M.D.4555 Highland Park Dr Meridian MS 39307
- Dr. Jeffrey Louis Mcgilbra MD5000 Highway 39 North Meridian MS 39301
- Sonia Ashish-mishra Other1415 College Dr Meridian MS 39307
- Dr. Nunilon U Thomas M.D.4555 Highland Park Dr Meridian MS 39307