Dr. Bita Arabshahi MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology8505 Arlington Blvd Suite 100 Fairfax VA, 22031
Dr. Bita Arabshahi practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Fairfax, VA. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Arabshahi evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Arabshahi also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
Dr. Bita Arabshahi MD's Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22031Get Direction
Dr. Bita Arabshahi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arabshahi
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving, According to New Research
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Dr. Lawrence K Jung M.D.111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Hemalatha Srinivasalu M.D1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Keith Andrew Sikora M.D.10 Center Dr Bethesda MD 20892
- Dr. Tova Ronis MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Emily Elizabeth Way M.D.165 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Amanda Kilker Ombrello M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104