John Winslow is a physical therapist practicing in Ithaca, NY. John Winslow specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, John Winslow can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. John Winslow will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. John Joseph Winslow DPT's Practice location
Ithaca, NY 14850Get Direction
Dr. John Joseph Winslow DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Mr. Kyle R Adams PT,DPT,CSCS,OCS, FAA792 N Main St Syracuse NY 13212
- Hilary Beth Greenberger OtherCornell University Health Services Ithaca NY 14853
- Isabel Rachlin PT103 W Seneca St Ithaca NY 14850
- Linda Warner OtherCornell University Health Services Ithaca NY 14853
- Pamela Roemer Carey P.T.1859 Trumansburg Rd. Jacksonville NY 14854
- Mr. Richard Dana Farnham P.T.301 West State St. Ithaca NY 14850