Dr. Christina Marchione is an optometrist practicing in Burbank, IL. Dr. Marchione specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Marchione performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Christina Marchione O.D.'s Practice location
Burbank, IL 60459Get Direction
Dr. Christina Marchione O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Randall R Ricketts O.D.1953 N Clybourn Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Joanna E Slusky O.D.2852 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60657
- Mrs. Monika Spokas OD1706 E Roosevelt Rd Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.5109 S Pulaski Rd. Chicago IL 60632
- Dr. Joseph A Franceschini O.D.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Patricia Ann Hart OD15410 S Harlem Ave Orland Park IL 60462