Dr. James L Kwako MD
Family Practitioner1805 E Cabrillo Blvd Suite D Santa Barbara CA, 93108
Dr. James Kwako is a family practitioner practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Kwako specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kwako possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1973
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1973
- Neck Pain
- Allergic Reaction
- Menstrual Cramps
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Charleston Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Charleston Area Med Center
- Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University Program
Dr. James L Kwako MD's Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93108Get Direction
Dr. James L Kwako MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kwako
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Dr. James M Scheib M.D.215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Stanley E Mclain M.D.317 W. Pueblo St. Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Laura E Polito M.D.215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Kari Mathison M.D.215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Richard A Onishi M.D.215 Pesetas Lane Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. James P Ingersoll M.D.317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105