Dr. Kevin Christensen is a dermatologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Christensen specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Christensen diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Kevin Nicholas Christensen MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Nicholas Christensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Christensen
- Is This Mole Melanoma?
Are you worried that a particular mole in your body might be a cancerous melanoma? Melanoma is a type of skin cancer and unlike others that grow slowly, it progresses rapidly and readily spreads to other parts of the body. Generally caused by exposure to UV light and other such sources, it may also...
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- 5 Tips On Living With Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a problem worsened by improper shaving techniques, excessive dehydration of the skin because of lowered fluid intake, and the habit of wearing close-fitting clothes. When hair removal becomes the primary trigger for this condition, it pays to regulate one’s habits to avoid...
- Self Tanner Use Might Deprive You of Vitamin D
Sunless tanners, or self tanners, that provide a fake tan reduces the exposure to UV radiations considerably, according to a new study published in the journal, Archives of Dermatology. Using creams and sprays that provide the fake tan cuts down the sunbathing and tanning bed use. According to...
- Dr. Rochelle Roslyn Torgerson M.D., PHD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Yulia Khan MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mark Aaron Cappel MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher J Arpey MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Thomas J Matzke Other4656 40th Ave S Fargo ND 58104
- Dr. Margot Szasz Peters MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905