Dr. Warren Tourtellotte is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tourtellotte studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1992
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Warren Tourtellotte MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Warren Tourtellotte MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- How is AIDS Diagnosed?
How Doctors Diagnose AIDS. When doctors diagnose AIDS, the doctors need to run a test. If the test comes out to be "positive" and there is a low CD4 cell count then a person is Considered to have AIDS. The process of the HIV testing involves two steps. There is a screening test and a...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Dr. Jay I Perlman MD PHD5000 S 5th Ave Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Chinnamma Thomas MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. John Lee MD PHD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Eileen Bigio MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Numa Gottardi-littell MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Henry Brown MD PHD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153