Dr. Francisco Marasigan is a general surgeon practicing in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Marasigan specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Marasigan provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1966
Manila University 1966
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- General Care, Preventive Care
- St Elizabeth'S Hosp, General Practice; Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Mc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Elizabeth Hospital 1973
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- St Elizabeth'S Hosp, General Practice Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Mc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Francisco Joya de Marasigan M.D.'s Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95624Get Direction
Dr. Francisco Joya de Marasigan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Lawrence W. Milne M.D.7777 Greenback Lane Citrus Heights CA 95610
- Dr. William D. Fuller M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Gary G Grinberg M.D.800 Howe Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Eric T London MD2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Michael M Aguilar MD79 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Steven C Patching MD800 Howe Ave Sacramento CA 95825